Carnival Legend - which bowling alley balcony?

Need2Bcruzin

I'm trying to advice clients on the choice of 2 bowling alley options on the Legend.

Cabin 7258 or cabin 8232.

They want to be close to Lido, but I'm concerned about the noise.

Who has some good input?

Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to advice clients on the choice of 2 bowling alley options on the Legend.

Cabin 7258 or cabin 8232.

They want to be close to Lido, but I'm concerned about the noise.

Who has some good input?

Thanks in advance!

You hit the nail on the head. 8232 will have Lido noise. You might mention to them 7258 is still very convenient since it is right by the elevators and would be a quick ride to Lido, plus it will be quieter since there are cabins above.

I stayed in 5238 last month which is a bowling alley balcony cabin in similar location on deck 5. One thing I noticed too is that the cabin steward likes to park his cart right there at the end of the hallway since it is a dead-end spot, and I did notice some noise from that. Luckily though that is a day time thing, so it didn't really bother me. It might bother someone who naps during the day though. I would think the ice machine cleaning would be a daytime thing too.

I stayed in 5238 last month which is a bowling alley balcony cabin in similar location on deck 5. One thing I noticed too is that the cabin steward likes to park his cart right there at the end of the hallway since it is a dead-end spot, and I did notice some noise from that. Luckily though that is a day time thing, so it didn't really bother me. It might bother someone who naps during the day though. I would think the ice machine cleaning would be a daytime thing too.

There is also a metal strip across the hall carpeting the cart hits and rolls over quite noisily. They cleaned that ice machine for 3 hours!!! Didn't bother me since I knew what the noise was.

I was in cabin 8234 (right next to 8232) on both the Miracle and Pride....2 of Legends sister ships. The only time I heard any noise at all was when we were out on the monster-sized balcony. And it was a 25 second walk up the steps and into the Lido restaurant.

• 11 months later...