Karen604

Crochet Crowd Cruises

Has anyone been on one of the cruises spence red by the Crochet Crowd. I'm thinking of doing one with my non crocheting spouse. Is there enough time to spend with the one who puts up with all the yarn in your home?

:p:p:p

Thanks Karen

Westerdam June 2016 Alaska

Just found this message now, so timing is WAY out. I went on a crochet cruise in August 2016. Although I have cruised many times, this was my first one with the crochet crowd. I enjoyed it very much. The classes were about 1 1/2 hours long & usually just one a day. Some of the group had get-together's every evening, but it was your choice to attend. Except for the class time, you were free to do whatever with your spouse/friend. Instructors were great and the crowd was very welcoming. Some were first timers and others were repeats.

Hi! I was on the August 2016 Crochet Crowd cruise also and I will be on the next Alaska cruise June 1 2018. Lots of time to spend with your enabler lol. Also, lots of spouses going on the next one so an opportunity for new friends for you both!