Contact email for Celebrity Australia

madgemonica

I am in UK but my travel agent has booked my cruise through celebrity Australia. Has anyone got an email for their customer services as Celebrity UK can't deal with any queries on my booking as I have an Celebrity Australian booking reference and so they can't get into my booking[emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am in UK but my travel agent has booked my cruise through celebrity Australia. Has anyone got an email for their customer services as Celebrity UK can't deal with any queries on my booking as I have an Celebrity Australian booking reference and so they can't get into my booking[emoji35]

Easy enough to to have looked up online:

http://celebritycruises.com.au

625e2964a0d1d88ea1e38917cd3df499.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a query for our upcoming cruise and used both of the following email addresses. Celebrity One Touch responded and were able to help me out. Maybe that will work for you too.

CelebrityOneTouch@Celebrity.com

concerns@celebrity.com

You really should be able to get your reservation number from your TA though.

Sounds like a cop out to me from your TA. If your TA made the booking they own the booking and can make appropriate changes. They should be able to contact your local Celebrity rep in UK who can make the appropriate changes to your booking. This requirement to go through Australia sounds like a cop out. I am from New Zealand and if I call Celebrity I get a call centre in Guatemala and if Celebrity contact me they normally contact me from Guatemala. Suggest tell you TA to extract the digit from the back orifice and do the job they being paid for. Your TA is getting 15% commission so make them earn it

Sounds like a cop out to me from your TA. If your TA made the booking they own the booking and can make appropriate changes. They should be able to contact your local Celebrity rep in UK who can make the appropriate changes to your booking. This requirement to go through Australia sounds like a cop out. I am from New Zealand and if I call Celebrity I get a call centre in Guatemala and if Celebrity contact me they normally contact me from Guatemala. Suggest tell you TA to extract the digit from the back orifice and do the job they being paid for. Your TA is getting 15% commission so make them earn it

Extract digit, and replace with four more if they fail to do as instructed.

(as in "hear hear!")

I have got a reference number but it's an Australian reference number so Celebrity UK offices can't access my booking.

Bizziecruise. I have had no replies from that email address .will try some of the other suggestions. Thanks all for your help.

All the prices for my cruise shore excursions are coming up in Australian Dollars in the my celebrity but I'd like to pay in GBpounds. Tried to book them by ringing Celebrity here in UK but they couldn't get into my booking.

Edited by madgemonica