Carnival cave tubing excursions

veruca1130

Good morning all. Just wondering if any of you know the difference between 2 of the carnival excursions in Belize - "darknight cave tubing adventure with lunch" and "Belize cave tubing with lunch." I understand that darknight is the name of the company that provides the tour on the first. Just wondering about the differences, if any, in things like where they go, time in river, walking time, carry your own tubes, food, etc.

I can't tell you about the Carnival excursions because we went through Butts-Up. For points of reference when the people with Carnival experience reply:

1. it was a long hike through rain forest but we made it.
  2. ours was a longer float back down the river than carnival gets - we saw where they enter the river and we had already been floating for a while when we saw them
  3. we did not carry our own tubes. they were waiting for us at the entry point and their crew carried them back.
  4. lunch was included but alcohol was extra (delicious rum punch and good local beer for 3 bucks each)
  5. 35 bucks pp for the whole thing but we tipped them another 10 for the great time.

I know they also do tubing plus zip-line but we did tubing only. They've been operating for 16 years and never failed to get back to port in time for tenders back to ship.

• 3 weeks later...
Good morning all. Just wondering if any of you know the difference between 2 of the carnival excursions in Belize - "darknight cave tubing adventure with lunch" and "Belize cave tubing with lunch." I understand that darknight is the name of the company that provides the tour on the first. Just wondering about the differences, if any, in things like where they go, time in river, walking time, carry your own tubes, food, etc.

I don't know about the Dark Night excursion. But we did the "belize cave tubing with lunch" last week. It was really great, thought I do wish it had been a little longer ride through the caves (I think that part was 45 minutes or so). We walked for about 20 minutes and had to carry our tubes. The lunch was great.