PVP verses 1-888-Carnival ?

JustFloatN

We are seasoned cruisers but for the first time have booked directly with Carnival . We called and all the PVP's were not in the office so we just booked with the nice gentleman that took our call at 1-888-Carnival .

He says the only difference in a PVP and him was that he was there . Anyone have any experience with this ? The price was the same as quoted by travelocity so at least that seems to be on the up and up .

Any comments would be appreciated .

I did like you and booked with a guy from Carnival. The price was only a few dollars more than the cheapest price I could find anywhere else. (Sam's Club, AAA, etc.) We're talking like only $7.00 different. So, I booked with him. He took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions that I had at the time. (which were MANY due to it being our first cruise.) Our experience has been good so far. Plus, when we booked there was a special going on and we paid the lowest price and got 4 floors above. (upgrade days or something).:D

Archived