Equinox tendering Grand Cayman

black forest

Hello,

Another tender question: I have booked a independent trip with Aquarius on Grand Cayman. It is our 2nd cruise on the Equinox but first time to tender.

Ships schedule says 8 am arrival time. Acquarius Sea Tours wrote we will meet at 8.45 am at a certain building and advised me to get tender tickets. So can we get the tickets the day before or just in the morning? I expect the given time will be possible as this is daily business to them. Till now we never had to get tender tickets on our cruises.

Many thanks for your recommendations in advance!

Weather permitting, for the Cayman Islands I hear some are lucky and some are not, they can Dock near by or other locations.

The night before all your information will be bt the Director as a reminder at each end of the shows. All excursions that require early starts will leave first,

I do not want to muss inform you so I shall let others who just been there tell you? My last trip there were no tickets in Nov 2015

If they Drop at 8:AM the wait will be a good 15 minutes to fill the Tender/ferry/Charter, the ride from ship to land can be 10 minutes, the getting off can be up to 10 meiutes, and the walk to where you need to be at can be a few minutes.

:45 is cutting close. but all in all you should have 15 minutes to spare.

I agree, 45 minutes is cutting it a little close. You could get lucky and get one of the early tenders though.

I will say, in my opinion, Grand Cayman has one of the best tender operations that we have experienced. Very efficient.

Have a great cruise.