Carnival Magic balcony choice?

nware411

First, I would like to thank everything here for the wonderful information provided.

I am looking at booking the Magic next year and I think I have decided I want a balcony cabin. I understand the promenade deck (deck 5) on the Magic protrudes out far enough that people can see up to your balcony or if you look straight down its the deck not water. After some picture studying I have noticed you if you pick either all the way forward or all the way aft the deck is either flush with the ship or not nearly as far out. Can anyway confirm or deny this? Do you have any photos?

Now to my real question, if you go as far forward as possible you are near the bridge and the navigation extensions off the side (for lack of a better word); do they block your view at all? Does this limit privacy? Also I saw somewhere there are rules like keeping your balcony light off after some hour and keeping curtains closed to prevent interference with navigation. Thanks in advance!

The most private balconies on the Dream Class are Cove Balconies.

Period.