Cigar Bar Questions on Norwegian Escape

back40rebel

Hello fellow Cruisers,

Does anyone know the average cigar prices @ the Cigar Bar on the Norwegian Escape? Also, do they have a lighting fee for cigars that aren't purchased there?

I'm curious if I should bring a few with me or just wing it an enjoy what's there or what I can find in the ports.

Thanks,

B4TR

Hello fellow Cruisers,

Does anyone know the average cigar prices @ the Cigar Bar on the Norwegian Escape? Also, do they have a lighting fee for cigars that aren't purchased there?

I'm curious if I should bring a few with me or just wing it an enjoy what's there or what I can find in the ports.

Thanks,

B4TR

We were underwhelmed by the selection on the Breakaway so we brought our own cigars when we cruised on the Escape a few months later. The bar by the cigar lounge had a cutter for us to use and they gave us matches as well. No charge, of course, and no issues whatsoever. I would suggest buying the sticks you like at home and taking them on board.

Just be warned that cigarette smokers often take over the cigar lounge on nights with bad weather.

I thought the selection was pretty decent. For around $15 to $20 you can get some pretty decent cigars on board plus they have Cubans which is what I usually smoke.

There are no fees or questions asked if your bring your own cigars to the smoking room. The cigar room is quite small though (sitting room for two dozen people at the most.)

• 1 year later...