Spa cabin question

dosi58

My daughter is booking a spa cabin, we're booking a regular balcony.

She's cruising with her 5 ys daughter and she wants to know if spa perks can be transfered to my wife which she is in a regular cabin, someone knows if it's possible?

If we book a cabin for the 4 of us.....how the 2 persons with perks are defined? Can they be switched during the cruise, too?

Thanks for any info

I am not sure if that is possible. Can she book her daughter with you in the regular balcony and your wife with her in the spa balcony? You could then get an extra key/swap rooms once you get onboard to ensure your wife gets the spa perks.

If you have more than 2 people in a spa balcony cabin the first 2 passengers listed get the spa services. I am booked in a spa balcony with 3 other ladies and that is what our booking said. It also said not transferable to any other person.

You cannot transfer spa access to someone in another cabin. It goes to the first two passengers in the cabin only so long as they are at least 18. Your granddaughter's spa pass would essentially go to waste. As far as access in a cabin for 4, spa access would go to the first two passengers listed in the booking. In that case I would book with a TA or PVP to ensure the first two passengers listed were the adults who want the pass.

Book the grand daughter with you and put your wife in daughters room. It's only on paper. When you get on the ship your wife can use granddaughters key to get into your room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by angiem0217