Dawn balcony cabin selection-need advice

rwl3

to give you advise if I knew your likes and dislikes when aboard the cruise.

Had the Riviera Deck this past Jan and loved it as it suited us perfect. Close to pools, coffee and horizon court. Hot tubs in the evening you walk down the hall and out the door.

Liked it so much booked the Sea Princess (sister ship) and have the exact same cabin...

john

Guest AdiosReality

We are on the Dawn next October and we have booked Aloha deck room 641 and have heard this area is great on the ship, this will be our first cruise on the Dawn, wish I could help you more, ours is a balcony room, but I have heard they are small balconies, big deal, not worried, it would however be great if the upgrade fairy paid us a visit! Good luck! Val ;)

I agree with the Riviera Deck. Although the balconies are the same size the balcony opening on the Riviera are bigger.

The balcony cut out on Aloha and Baja are the same size as those on Riviera. The ones on Caribe are smaller.

Spent 10 Day on the Dawn and spent maybe 5 hours in total on the balcony. Great for coffee in the Morning :eek: and Beer when DW is getting ready.:rolleyes: The rest of the time on deck as from the Riviera it's a 2 second walk down the hall.:)

We have sailed on Dawn Princess twice and this ship has a special place in our hearts. Both times we had standard balcony cabins. The balconies we had were small but that was ok with us. The problem was the chairs provided on the balcony. There was just no way to relax. The chairs were straight-back, flimsy plastic chairs. There were no cushions but that would have been alright if at least you could get comfortable. My hope is that Princess has replaced their balcony furniture on this ship. Maybe cabins with larger balconies have better balcony furniture. -Sue

Archived