Drinks

Raph_Canada

I have a quick question, what is the average prices of drinks on board.

I would have preferred to purchase the Cheers package but as the other adult is a non drinker, that is not an option...a bit disappointing but I guess that's the policy.

I plan is to purchase the Cruise Cash Bar as I see that is the only option.

I'd not bother with buying the Cruise Cash Bar. There is no cost advantage for doing so, but if you end up having unused 'cruise cash bar' credit it's not refunded and just goes away.

I have a quick question, what is the average prices of drinks on board.

I would have preferred to purchase the Cheers package but as the other adult is a non drinker, that is not an option...a bit disappointing but I guess that's the policy.

Are you aware that the Cheers package includes non-alcoholic drinks too - Maybe the other person would be interested in these ...

From the Carnival website:

The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:

All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, with a $50 USD or lower menu price per serving

Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, sodas (including specialty sodas) and juices

Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars

Milkshakes

RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea

500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges

Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants

25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving

25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants

25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and semi

That bar menu is very dated, check to find something more recent. It shows Grey Goose at $7.50, it's $9.95. When we ere on the Dream Belvedere was also $9.95 and they were phasing out Kettel One, our favorite. The Bourbons and Scotches seemed very low as well, although I don't drink them

I would suggest to still do cheers since so many items have been added since the upgrade. Our last cruise our friends went with us... She drinks, he doesn't. With the price of the specialty coffees, energy drinks, and virgin drinks/smoothies... It was worth it..with cheers being in $49 ish a day, if you have a couple coffees, couple energy drinks or smoothies.. You will in the black....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you aware that the Cheers package includes non-alcoholic drinks too - Maybe the other person would be interested in these ...

From the Carnival website:

The following beverages are now available within the enhanced CHEERS! program:

All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, with a $50 USD or lower menu price per serving

Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, sodas (including specialty sodas) and juices

Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars

Milkshakes

RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea

500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges

Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants

25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 USD per serving

25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants

25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and semi

I have already purchased the Bottomless Bubbles for the non drinker...