Cheers in MDR question?!?!

blainesterrr

So I'll be on the Triumph next month and have decided to buy the cheers package. I was on the same ship last May and remember being offered shots at our dinner table every night. If I recall correctly, when you purchase the shot, it comes with a shot glass.

So my question is... First off, will these shots be covered? (i.e. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot)

Second, if it's not covered under Cheers!, is it because of the souvenir shot glass

Could I just buy the shot glass on the first night and get those shots refilled in my shot glass every night?

Is there a price to only pay for the shot glass, since cheers is supposed to cover all alcohol?!

Please help! Whether or not the shots will be covered will not sway me either way! Just trying to plan ahead because 40 days is a long time from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

So I'll be on the Triumph next month and have decided to buy the cheers package. I was on the same ship last May and remember being offered shots at our dinner table every night. If I recall correctly, when you purchase the shot, it comes with a shot glass.

So my question is... First off, will these shots be covered? (i.e. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot)

Second, if it's not covered under Cheers!, is it because of the souvenir shot glass

Could I just buy the shot glass on the first night and get those shots refilled in my shot glass every night?

Is there a price to only pay for the shot glass, since cheers is supposed to cover all alcohol?!

Please help! Whether or not the shots will be covered will not sway me either way! Just trying to plan ahead because 40 days is a long time from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They are not covered since they come in the souvineer glasses. unfortunetly, I have not heard of anyone being able to order just the drink, or buy the glass seperate.

You get it at a reduced price with Cheers. You pay for the glass not the shot so I think it is around $5.00.

No you cannot buy one and have them refill it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nothing in a specialty/souvenir glass is covered... Yo can't do the dining room shot refill your own glass, but the souvenir cups on lido... Order one and pay for it, then just order your drinks through cheers and pour you drink into your souvenir glass... You can order any shot you want at any regular bar though cheers.... I like Heaven & Hell.... Rumchata & FireBall

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If your regular drink waiter comes around (if there is such a thing anymore in the dining room), you can just order a shot with them. But no, those are not covered with the Cheers Program because of the souvenir glass.

I asked one time if I could just take the shot without buying the glass and they told me no. Those waiters are there for the sole purpose of selling the shot with the shot glass for 7.50, or whatever it costs. I told them I have 5 of those shot glasses at home, so I don't need any more.

The best place to do shots on the ship is either the nightclub or the comedy club. I should say, waiters are usually more efficient there.

We just got off the Pride today and the first night in the MDR we got ordered wine since we had the Cheers package. Once they knew we had it, they came to us for our order each night. We got our wine fast each time. Plus they gave us a large bottle of water with our meal to take back with us.

I was on the Triumph in June and had Cheers. When they came around with those shots in the Carnival glasses, they would tell me that I could just pay $5 for the glass and the shot would be 1 of my 15 cheers drinks.