Little French Key/Mr. Sanchos

acarithers0919

LFK was awesome! Make sure you go on the guided snorkeling tour for a few dollars

More. That was so

Much fun. Our grandchildren had a blast. You can reserve your spot with no

Money down and pay cash when you arrive on the island.

Get your beach chairs by the bars

Pretty view

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yea I definitely recommend booking LFK directly through them and not the ship. You get there much earlier than the cruise tour and can stay much later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The ship doesn't offer an excursion to Little French Key anymore (for quite awhile now, actually). They have a place called Big French Key which is across from LFK.

Yea I definitely recommend booking LFK directly through them and not the ship. You get there much earlier than the cruise tour and can stay much later.

You can't book LFK through Carnival

LOVE LFK! Best excursion I have ever been on!

I have booked LFK for September. I am now hearing mixed reviews. Glad to hear someone loved it. It will just be me and my DH celebrating 25 years. What did you love about it and what did you do all day there? I have really never been on a beach only excursion. Will probably do the snorkel add on when we get there.

Edited by smyliecruising

I have booked LFK for September. I am now hearing mixed reviews. Glad to hear someone loved it. It will just be me and my DH celebrating 25 years. What did you love about it and what did you do all day there? I have really never been on a beach only excursion. Will probably do the snorkel add on when we get there.

We had a nice day on the beach, they served lunch and you got 2 drinks with the package. Played with monkeys and got to swim with Simba the Jaguar. They have since had some of their animals including Simba illegally seized by the Government (I will not get into the specifics on here nor care to debate this point just in case someone is looking for a pot stirring discussion. You can go to their FB Page for more info). The owners are very nice and are always around. They don't mind questions and check on everyone to make sure they are enjoying themselves.

Last year I did the same itinerary and didn't go to LFK because I wasn't sure what they had left. Some of my table mates did and said they still had quite a few monkeys and the Lion which is a rescue. They had lots of good things to say about it and had a great time.