Allure of the Seas - Thanksgiving (Nov. 20, 2016)

ftl principal

• 1 month later...
Hi Richard and Michael,

A friend of mine and I are traveling together. Both of us are from Ft. Lauderdale. Let's plan to grab a drink together.

That would be great, let's do that. Maybe we could arrange to meet somewhere at sail away to introduce ourselves and then we could make arrangements to meet during the week. We are scheduled for My Time Dining at 6:30 every night and we usually go somewhere for a drink before dinner at 5:30 and then of course after dinner any night is good too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sounds like a great idea. I always like to be up at the front of the ship for sailaway. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure what is up at the front of the ship? We are usually at the Sky Bar on Deck 16 for sailaway. How does that sound? Come by, we can meet and say hi and then you can head up front if you want. At least we will have met and can spot each other throughout the week. We will be in cabin 10317, balcony view of the Boardwalk.