Freedom CD

CeeJayPonz

We had Malcom on our Freedom cruise last year. I liked him just fine.

Honestly, none of the CD's we've had have really made much of an impact either way on our cruise. You see them around every once in a while and hear announcements. Not sure if we're missing something, but the CD has hardly been noticeable on any of our cruises. (?)

Malcolm was FINE when he was in "on stage" mode..but one on one he kinda had the personality of a box of rocks.

Also..after a week, his high pitched "C'mere!"-s got really really annoying as did his covering either his crotch or his butt with one hand and yelling "Gottagogottagogottagogottago!" at every opportunity.

We'd never sailed with a CD we didn't like..until Malcolm. I told my husband if I ever had to sail with that man again, I would throw myself overboard first.

Also..after a week, his high pitched "C'mere!"-s got really really annoying as did his covering either his crotch or his butt with one hand and yelling "Gottagogottagogottagogottago!" at every opportunity.

Good grief, I never saw any of that. Yeah, that would be annoying! I heard his announcements, then saw him in passing a couple of times during the week. That's it.

Good grief, I never saw any of that. Yeah, that would be annoying! I heard his announcements, then saw him in passing a couple of times during the week. That's it.

Both times we sailed with him (on our Jan cruise and our Spring break cruise) it was the same. And because my son has echolalia, if he hears something he thinks is funny or cute or whatever...there's a good chance he'll pick it up and repeat it forever. So of course that happened. Thank goodness for noise cancelling earbuds.:D