Back to back cruise dining

pretzellover

We are doing a 10 day back to back next summer on Conquest. Each leg is 5 days. I am wondering if we will have the same menu on both legs of the cruises. Anyone ever ask for a varied menu to avoid repeats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Each day's menu has several choices of apps, entrees and desserts. If you want more variety than that, schedule the steakhouse, Italian place or go to Lido. Plenty of places to eat with lots of variety IMO.

We are doing a 10 day back to back next summer on Conquest. Each leg is 5 days. I am wondering if we will have the same menu on both legs of the cruises. Anyone ever ask for a varied menu to avoid repeats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did B2B on the Conquest last month, yes, you will have the same menus. There is not a varied menu to ask for. Just try different things...that's what we did.

We are doing a B2B (15 days) on the Magic with two different itineraries. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to try lots of new things with the port of call menus. Even if we didn't have that there's an everyday menu and the nightly "specials". I don't usually order more than one entree and many nights there are several things tempting me, so with a second cruise, I might be able to get more of them!

We are doing a B2B (15 days) on the Magic with two different itineraries. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to try lots of new things with the port of call menus. Even if we didn't have that there's an everyday menu and the nightly "specials". I don't usually order more than one entree and many nights there are several things tempting me, so with a second cruise, I might be able to get more of them!

Exactly my thoughts. I am going on a B2B2B (21 days) next month and can't wait!