Booking Shore Excursions

Spartan Girl, first of all, welcome to RCI!

To answer your questions, I believe it is 60 days out.

Have you checked out the Ports of Call section of Cruise Critic? There is a lot of information there on private excursions that you might want to consider. We are going on the same ship in April and have ended up booking private excursions that are highly recommended here on CC.

Of course there are some excursions that you can only book through the ship, such as the America's Cup Regatta.

Have fun planning!

All you need to book excursions is your booking number, sail date and last name.

I was able to book excursions for our European cruise this past September as early as February. You should be able to do so now and you can cancel the bookings should you find private excursions. At least you are guaranteed an excursion this way

Thank you for the great advice! I may book through the ship so that I have a "guarantee." However, it looks like there are quite a few great tours through private companies too. It's good to know that I can always cancel if I find something better. I wasn't sure about RCI's policy.

Archived