Celebrity Teen Club

catperson02

I have recently returned from a wonderful cruise on the Eclipse. While my daughters are not overly keen on the kids clubs I went up to register them. On my previous cruises with other lines I have had to fill in forms giving information on medical conditions and such like. Not so in this case, they were just ticked off on a list.

This worried me as my youngest daughter has asthma and various allergies (nuts and a rather unusual to certain food colourings). Both my daughters are very hypermobile and the eldest has had 2 kneecap disclocations this year alone. The attitude was very lax about this with "well we don't have any food up here so the allergies are not a problem". Well that evening they were all given drinks of a fruit tea which thankfully didn't contain the colourings that trip her. Hmmm.

Now my daughter is a teenager and her sister is usually with her and she is pretty clued up about what to look out for. Is this usual and was the other line overly cautious? It was the teen group in all occasions.

I would definitely rather that they took medical needs seriously. They did not return to the club after the first day as they were not at all impressed with the activities offered.