miami nightlife:any good?

gladi8orob

you could try this place called South Beach...has all sorts of incredible looking women, nice music, and fancy expensive drinks - but I doubt that's what you're looking for.

Go chill on Collins Ave up in N. Miami...really the place to be :)

No night life at all in Miami. South Beach rolls up the sidewalks at 9PM.:)

Well.....If they've lifted the curfew...they can just roll those right back out about 10pm this Sat cause I got some Vamps and Vampettes wanting to tear it UP! ;)

:)

Oh yeah, aren't you that guy that's wearing a thong on the cruise? I think you'd fit right in on S. Beach
excuse me but I was a victim of a childish prank by my best bud Klfhngr so you can direct your disdain for thong athongthongthong to him!!!!:)

you could try this place called South Beach...has all sorts of incredible looking women, nice music, and fancy expensive drinks - but I doubt that's what you're looking for.

Go chill on Collins Ave up in N. Miami...really the place to be :)

hey sgriff17 sounds like a place you frequent all the time. South beach sounds very interesting but from the sound of things I 'll leave N. Miami to you and your preference!!!!:eek:

:)excuse me but I was a victim of a childish prank by my best bud Klfhngr so you can direct your disdain for thong athongthongthong to him!!!!:)

No prank Rob, you planned on it until you wised from the comments your heard here... suck it up, be a man and move on.

Well.....If they've lifted the curfew...they can just roll those right back out about 10pm this Sat cause I got some Vamps and Vampettes wanting to tear it UP! ;)

I think they instituted the curfew just so they could prepare for the Vamps and Vampettes arrival.:D

We still don't have our kids in scholl from Hurricane Wilma. Curfews remain in place for many areas until power is restored. I would call your hotel and confirm that the nightlife is functioning where you are staying.

Archived