Panorama Deck Room 1006 Questions

lydiaw86

If anyone is familiar with this deck and this room number, can you tell me if you can see forward or if there is a wall blocking your view. It is on the Panorama deck first balcony cabin in the very front. I can not tell from the deck plans how or if something is blocking the view to my right, (towards front of the ship)

Thanks so much for the help.

LW

From the balcony directly infront of you towards the bow is a dividing white door. Same divider as on all with a balcony. When you stand at the rail you can see foward FOREVER! This is really one of my favorite rooms, very private and very little foot traffic. The HUGE balcony just out your front door foward is a wonderful place to hang out as well. the bow view it wild and it is very little known :)

There is a door that kinda freaked me out, i could hear it banging closed every time someone went throught it and it closes like 2 inches from your head, while in bed. I am a light sleeper and really worried that people going in and out the damn door would bang me awake. After the ship sailed...i never heard it again!!

Archived