Splendor 2017- What time is a late disembarking?

IMKTDQT810

Hello Everyone,

I have not posted since 2014 when we were last on the Pride. We drove to that port and didn't have to worry about flying. Today I booked airfare and we leave FLL at 2:50 pm, so I was wondering what is the latest they let folks disembark?

I am well aware that the folks waiting to board want to get on the ship as quick as we would have the weekend before. But I really don't want to be at airport 5 hours prior to my flight.

T

Thank you all for any input or information!

Hello Everyone,

I have not posted since 2014 when we were last on the Pride. We drove to that port and didn't have to worry about flying. Today I booked airfare and we leave FLL at 2:50 pm, so I was wondering what is the latest they let folks disembark?

I am well aware that the folks waiting to board want to get on the ship as quick as we would have the weekend before. But I really don't want to be at airport 5 hours prior to my flight.

T

Thank you all for any input or information!

It is different every cruise.

Is this when Splendor will be in Port Everglades? If so, I would think that you can count on 10am to be final call to be off. Of course things will depend on what time the ship arrives in port, as well as ground customs staff. You will certainly be at he airport in time for a 2.50 flight.

Personally, even though I don't enjoy airports, I prefer getting there early and through security to the gate in plenty of time, just for peace of mind.

I don't think you'll get booted off at 8:30 or anything, but you would definitely have to be out of your room by that time. We almost always go to the MDR and have a nice sit down breakfast while we wait to disembark.

Before anyone gets angry, we leave the MDR as soon as we finish eating, we don't just sit there and wait or take up space waiting, but it is a nice way to finish up the cruise. a nice big breakfast, then we ease to a waiting area..and then just like that we are booted off of the ship.