Brittish Colonial Hilton Day Pass

NECruiser83

We will be in Nassau from 7am-2pm so we are struggling with what to do. I have been to Nassau numerous times and would be fine staying on the ship. However, it is my fiance's and son's (7 y/o) first cruise. I think I would prefer to play by ear, and decide day of if we want to stay on the ship or not. It is our first full day of the cruise (day 2), so they may be eager to check out our first port.

I am wondering, are you able to purchase passes for the British Colonial Hilton the day of? Or, are there limited spots and need to book in advance? It is something we are interested in, but would really prefer to not book in advance in case we prefer to stay on ship.

TIA

I am not sure about buying day of. Our Nassau stop is the last day of a 7 day cruise. We also weren't sure if we would rather stay on the ship.

We decided to book it ahead of time since it was only a $12 deposit per person. Figured that wasn't much to lose if we decided to stay on the ship.

I am not sure about buying day of. Our Nassau stop is the last day of a 7 day cruise. We also weren't sure if we would rather stay on the ship.

We decided to book it ahead of time since it was only a $12 deposit per person. Figured that wasn't much to lose if we decided to stay on the ship.

Thank you! I thought it had to be paid in full. $12/pp is not bad, maybe we will do the same. Thank you 😆

We walked up and purchased day of about 2 years ago. It was quite easy, just walked up to the concierge desk, asked for a day pass and paid.

It wasn't that busy when we were there (October), so experience might be different during a rush time period.

The Hilton website does have an email address you can use to inquire directly to the hotel about how busy they expect to be that day if you want to.

We walked up and purchased day of about 2 years ago. It was quite easy, just walked up to the concierge desk, asked for a day pass and paid.

It wasn't that busy when we were there (October), so experience might be different during a rush time period.

The Hilton website does have an email address you can use to inquire directly to the hotel about how busy they expect to be that day if you want to.

Thank you, that is a very good idea!! I didn't think of that. We are going early Nov. We only have 4 ships in port that day, but one is Harmony of the Seas (we will be one her 😆) so estimated passage count is over 15k, which is why we ruled out Atlantis lol

Edited by NECruiser83

I have not been able to find an email for the BC Hilton. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

Here is the e-mail:

NASHI_FO@hilton.com

and the link to the day pass section of their website.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/bahamas/british-colonial-hilton-nassau-NASHIHH/attractions/cruiseship-info.html

We just reserved this for May, 2017!

Happy planning.

We will be in Nassau from 7am-2pm so we are struggling with what to do. I have been to Nassau numerous times and would be fine staying on the ship. However, it is my fiance's and son's (7 y/o) first cruise. I think I would prefer to play by ear, and decide day of if we want to stay on the ship or not. It is our first full day of the cruise (day 2), so they may be eager to check out our first port.

I am wondering, are you able to purchase passes for the British Colonial Hilton the day of? Or, are there limited spots and need to book in advance? It is something we are interested in, but would really prefer to not book in advance in case we prefer to stay on ship.

TIA

Just an FYI.. the day pass starts at 9am, but the Bar doesn't open until 11am and the grill 11:30am. This limits your time. Cabanas and day beds are for overnite guests only, but there are plenty of loungers around the pool and on the beach.

Just an FYI.. the day pass starts at 9am, but the Bar doesn't open until 11am and the grill 11:30am. This limits your time. Cabanas and day beds are for overnite guests only, but there are plenty of loungers around the pool and on the beach.

Wow, that totally changes things. With having to be back at the ship so early, I really don't think a day pass somewhere makes sense, as much as I would love it :thumbdown: