Royal Family Suite on the Allure

I signed up with Guest Services as I was there for something else. But you can do all of this with the concierge. He was the one who told me that the $25 would appear on my account. He also told me how to have it removed. I don't believe you can prevent it being placed on your account.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

I can't thank you enough for posting this thread, it surely alleviated some of my (and future cruisers)concerns about the Sky class, plus the other surprises too[emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't thank you enough for posting this thread, it surely alleviated some of my (and future cruisers)concerns about the Sky class, plus the other surprises too[emoji1][emoji106]

You are so very welcome!!!!

We thought the suite lounge was a nice area to go to when we wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle but didn't want to go back to the cabin[emoji4] So many friendly people in there too!

Sent from my iPhone

We thought the suite lounge was a nice area to go to when we wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle but didn't want to go back to the cabin[emoji4] So many friendly people in there too!

Sent from my iPhone

Oh you also get invited to the sail away party on the helipad. You get a separate invitation to meet the crew. If you signed up for the meet and mingle, you'll get an invitation to that. You get a chance to meet with a private shopper. You'll get free $5 slot/table play.

If I remember other stuff, I'll post it.

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by kreneec28

Sent from my iPhone

Suite Lounge, how busy was it? Can you take the food and beverages out back to your cabin? and if its not too much to ask, you got any pics? I only saw snippets of the SL images on google.

Oh you also get invited to the sail away party on the helipad. You get a separate invitation to meet the crew. If you signed up for the meet and mingle, you'll get an invitation to that. You get a chance to meet with a private shopper. You'll get free $5 slot/table play.

If I remember other stuff, I'll post it.

Sent from my iPhone

Oh wow, guess i need to deviate from my original embarkation and sail away plans.[emoji106]

Suite Lounge, how busy was it? Can you take the food and beverages out back to your cabin? and if its not too much to ask, you got any pics? I only saw snippets of the SL images on google.

Surprisingly it wasn't busy. The busiest day was the first day then after that not busy at all. Even on sea days. Yep, you can take food and beverages out. The door is not manned at all. You enter with your sea pass card via a card slot. No one pays attention to who enters or exits.

You know, I didn't take any pics of the lounge. I'm soooo bad about that)- sorry[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone

You know, I didn't take any pics of the lounge. I'm soooo bad about that)- sorry[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone

It's all good[emoji1] It's nature and probably a sight to behold, that's why i'm gopro-ing the whole cruise event to negate the jaw dropping moments.

It's all good[emoji1] It's nature and probably a sight to behold, that's why i'm gopro-ing the whole cruise event to negate the jaw dropping moments.

Good idea!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

No we didn't. Completely missed it. We did so much off the ship, was too tired to do anything once we were back on.

Sent from my iPhone

sounds like this helipad sail away is a one-off thing no? we're also docking at Nassau the next day and we got nothing planned, so we'll probably give it a go[emoji108]

sounds like this helipad sail away is a one-off thing no? we're also docking at Nassau the next day and we got nothing planned, so we'll probably give it a go[emoji108]

Yes, enjoy!!!![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

We are booked in this suite for December sailing! What are the configurations for sleeping? Specifically, do you know if the sofa turns into a single bed or double bed? Also, were there pull down berths hidden in the ceiling of the interior bedroom? The website says it sleeps 6 people.

Would you please email me the video also? LMiller.rn.bsn@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your posts! Lauren

We are booked in this suite for December sailing! What are the configurations for sleeping? Specifically, do you know if the sofa turns into a single bed or double bed? Also, were there pull down berths hidden in the ceiling of the interior bedroom? The website says it sleeps 6 people.

Would you please email me the video also? LMiller.rn.bsn@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your posts! Lauren

Hi Lauren. Just sent you the video[emoji4]

You will love the cabin. There was only 3 of us in there so I didn't ask if there were hidden berths. But the sofa is a nice sized sofa so it looks to be a double bed. The master bedroom is huge and sleeps 2. The 2nd bedroom has two twin beds, separated. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

This itinerary did not include Labadee, sooooo maybe they are changing things [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

Oops, sorry! I didn't catch the Nassau post and was thinking about the Western itinerary as it is on my brain since we are going on it soon!

Oops, sorry! I didn't catch the Nassau post and was thinking about the Western itinerary as it is on my brain since we are going on it soon!

No worries[emoji4] I got off the Allure last Sunday and am seriously having withdrawals!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Took advantage of ordering room service from the dining room. Nice!!! They even bring a white table cloth and set up where you want them too. RCCL was pretty accommodating - you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone

was relieved to see this one after reading from another that it was discontinued(allegedly).. cheers[emoji108]