Eurodam Sailing Oct 28-Nov 4, 2016

CarlyJax

Have been looking and looking for shore excursions. Most are either too expensive or strenuous activity. My husband has bad knees and needs very level walking. Most of the easy ones are thousands of dollars for either a car or mini van. Are there places at the pier that offer cruisers options like we find in Mexico, Alaska and the Caribbean?

Have you checked the roll call for your cruise? Although it includes both the Mediterranean portion and the TA you might find some excursions your husband could do. Here is a link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2242378

Also, check out Trip Advisor for your ports and see what might be available.

Edited by Scrapnana

Have been looking and looking for shore excursions. Most are either too expensive or strenuous activity. My husband has bad knees and needs very level walking. Most of the easy ones are thousands of dollars for either a car or mini van. Are there places at the pier that offer cruisers options like we find in Mexico, Alaska and the Caribbean?

For the excursions I have looked at that involved cars or vans the price listed was for the vehicle without regard to how many people participated. Check to see how many people can participate, then ask on your roll call to fill it up.

Have you checked the roll call for your cruise? Although it includes both the Mediterranean portion and the TA you might find some excursions your husband could do. Here is a link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2242378

Also, check out Trip Advisor for your ports and see what might be available.

Thanks....I posted where you advised and am going to trip advisor!

Bonnie