Harmony JS 14654 - question answered

I am sorry but I cannot find the thread where someone was asking about this JS and I said that I would check into it when I boarded Harminy in August - well we boarded yesterday and are in the GS next door to 14654. We had a quick peek inside this morning from the corridor and spoke to our cabin attendant, this JS is the same size as our GS (except the GS has a divider across the middle), it has a large bathroom but no tub, the sofa does convert into a double bed and the balcony is also the same size as our GS one but only has two chairs on it with footstools. Hope this helps whomever was enquiring. Let me know if you have any more questions that I can help with.

I am sorry but I cannot find the thread where someone was asking about this JS and I said that I would check into it when I boarded Harminy in August - well we boarded yesterday and are in the GS next door to 14654. We had a quick peek inside this morning from the corridor and spoke to our cabin attendant, this JS is the same size as our GS (except the GS has a divider across the middle), it has a large bathroom but no tub, the sofa does convert into a double bed and the balcony is also the same size as our GS one but only has two chairs on it with footstools. Hope this helps whomever was enquiring. Let me know if you have any more questions that I can help with.
on most of your post....there is a tub in the JS, the JS room AND balcony are smaller than a GS. The only way it would be even close to the size of a GS was if it was a handicapped room which would explain no tub......K.O.:rolleyes:

on most of your post....there is a tub in the JS, the JS room AND balcony are smaller than a GS. The only way it would be even close to the size of a GS was if it was a handicapped room which would explain no tub......K.O.:rolleyes:

Ok so I am on the ship now and I was answering a question to a poster from a few weeks ago who has reserved this stateroom. She knows it is an accessible stateroom and was asking about the sofa and balcony. All that I posted is correct, I can see the size of the balcony and it is the same size as ours in our GS. The room is huge, much bigger than a regular JS.

Ok so I am on the ship now and I was answering a question to a poster from a few weeks ago who has reserved this stateroom. She knows it is an accessible stateroom and was asking about the sofa and balcony. All that I posted is correct, I can see the size of the balcony and it is the same size as ours in our GS. The room is huge, much bigger than a regular JS.
You didn't say that....:rolleyes: