12/8 Cruise Documents Received on 10/27

dtwtraveler

We received our final documents today! It's official - Tortola replaces San Juan on the Itinerary.

Each passsenger's documents (including self-adhesive luggage-tag strips) are now in a spiral-bound booklet which is placed into a leather portfolio-style wallet (5x11") with the QM2 logo embossed on the cover and the word "CUNARD" embossed in red. It's very attractive - too large to fit into a pocket but perhaps too large to misplace! Having everything contained in the booklet will eliminate the potential loss of the various documents and luggage tags. However, I miss the vintage-looking luggage tags. They were nice mementos of our transatlanic crossing.

Hi dtwtraveller,

Could you please tell me if the documents which you refered to above included the guest registration form.

A while back i posted a thread stating i had not yet recived my pre cruise documents, after getting in touch with cunard myself (TA is rubbish) they said my pre cruise documents would be out in 10 working days (next week at the latest), however i recived a call from my TA to tell me my tickets were there for collection. As i have been waiting very patiently for my pre cruise docs i hurried to the TA, they gave me a black wallet containg a bound travel documents booklet, embarktion information slip, and flight tickets.....but no guest registration form or excursions brouchure. I asked the TA about the guest registration form and they said i do not have to fill one out. Have i missed a set of documents as i thought that the registration form was for immigartion, and that at the same time this pack would of included info on excursions and formal nights.

Could you please offer any advice.....i am a little worried as the time is getting closer :confused:

Hi dtwtraveller,

Could you please tell me if the documents which you refered to above included the guest registration form.

A while back i posted a thread stating i had not yet recived my pre cruise documents, after getting in touch with cunard myself (TA is rubbish) they said my pre cruise documents would be out in 10 working days (next week at the latest), however i recived a call from my TA to tell me my tickets were there for collection. As i have been waiting very patiently for my pre cruise docs i hurried to the TA, they gave me a black wallet containg a bound travel documents booklet, embarktion information slip, and flight tickets.....but no guest registration form or excursions brouchure. I asked the TA about the guest registration form and they said i do not have to fill one out. Have i missed a set of documents as i thought that the registration form was for immigartion, and that at the same time this pack would of included info on excursions and formal nights.

Could you please offer any advice.....i am a little worried as the time is getting closer :confused:

I would call Cunard directly. Tel them you did not receive your pre cruise docs. This contains all the information for the excrusions.The same thing happened to me and after 3 phone calls they finally sent the pre docs.

Hi dtwtraveller,

I agree that you should contact Cunard yourself. The "Guest Registration" is in the "Voyage Information" booklet for each passenger. However, you evidently don't need to worry about it, since you've received your boarding documents. Also, it includes a "Visa Service Information" sheet. I don't know if this affects you or not.

There is the "Shore Excursion Information" in a third "Voyage Information" booklet. Cunard states that the ship won't have a duplicate copy of this information on the ship, so we are supposed to make our excursion plans with the help of this third booklet and bring it with us. I'm sure that other passsengers will let you look at theirs, but it would be advantageous to be able to think about the excursions that interest you at home, eh?

Good luck!

Cathie

Archived