Upgrade to Balcony or not?

Mr & Mrs Happy

1st either of the costume dresses would be fine on the cruise

2nd you'll be totally happy in the room you decided to stay in I'm sure. I've never stayed in an inside although I keep saying I am going to book one. I just can't seem to do it. I at least book OV but then I wind up upgrading it to balcony because I love balconies. I'm tempted to upgrade our balcony to a suite on this one but I'd have to move off Lido to do it and I will have the kids with me and want to try the Lido deck. So I think I'm going to stick to where I'm at unless the suites just drop super cheap and close the upgrade price gap. There are a bunch left and it's after final payment so they might.

We are in an inside cabin for our upcoming cruise with the intention that we'd get out more but then again, I know us...lol. I've never done a balcony but the more I thought about it, the more I thought we'd definitely use it.

I know we'd enjoy ordering room service for breakfast and sitting out to eat and drink coffee. We'll have to get up early for the excursions but when we can help it, we enjoy sleeping in.

When I did a mock cruise, it would be about $180 per person. I've already paid for our upcoming cruise, so I don't know if we'd be losing any money if we upgraded.

Also, I've already ordered enough booze to last us for the cruise which is to be delivered to our cabin. It would just be a matter of ordering room service when we didn't feel like going out to eat at times.

So would the extra $360 we'd have to spend, be worth it to upgrade if we could?

If it's worth it for you then go for it.

I say go for it, and try it, if it's in your budget!:D

We LOVE our balconies, and DH refuses to cruise without one.

We love going out there first thing in the morning with our coffee, and we take many "room breaks" throughout the day, and enjoy being out there.

Drinks before bed.....:D:D

Also, some nights, we prop the door open to hear the ocean while going to sleep. Nothing more calming than that.....

But, like other posters have said, you may get hooked, and never go back to an inside or oceanview.:D:D

Let us know what you decide. Good luck!!:)

We have tried all the room options with the exception of a suite, and the balcony rooms are our favorite. It's definitely nice to wake up in the morning to breakfast and just sit outside listening to the waves. It gets addicting!! So depending on how much money we really want to spend, this time we went with an inside cabin but upgrading has been on my mind now as well.