Beverage Gift Package - Galveston

bkcoogler

Does anyone know if you receive the beer (in this case Corona) on the first day or the second; if ordered through the fun shops before your cruise?

I was going to order the 'Chill Out' package (includes cups, beer, mini bag cooler) so that it would be in our room when we boarded. I figured this would be a nice little touch for my bf. However, when I go to check out it alerted me that certain items would be unavailable due to Texas' liquor laws and that those items would be delivered the following day.

I know the drill with Cheers packages and how the bars pull from a select group of alcoholic beverages that are taxed in TX, but haven't ever ordered items from the fun shops prior to boarding.

Thanks for your help.

If you sail out of Galveston, you do not get them until the second day and as stated before, they are hot. I took them to the bar to exchange and they told me that I had to take them to the Lido bar to exchange. In my opinion it really wasn't worth it.

My DD will be on the Breeze in November for her honeymoon. I called carnival to just double check before I purchased anything. What I did was order a bottle of wine and 4 beers for the second day. When you place the order the first available time for delivery was second day. I figured their steward could give them a bucket of ice for the wine and also provide wine glasses hopefully. They will just put the beer in the refrigerator and have it later. My thought was it would be nice to have a beer and some wine on the balcony without having to go to a bar and get it...just a small gift for their honeymoon. They obviously will pay for their drinks on Sunday until the Cheers package is allowed to be used on Monday. Btw the Cheers package is adjusted for the one day you can't use it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums