Sign and Sail Card

jorjen9

Can guests staying in the same cabin use different credit cards on their individual sign and sail cards or is there one credit card per stateroom allowed? Also, can you get additional key cards only to your cabin for family members staying in another stateroom? I called Carnival to ask, but the agent seemed very unsure on both questions. Thanks!

yes. at check-in at the terminal, each guest presents their own credit card or you can do it onboard the ship.for online checkin, you can put anything.

for an extra sail n sign card, go to guest services onboard the ship

• 5 months later...

Question: I've read that the sign & sail cards are put into our mailbox in a sealed envelope on the Vista, they no longer provide them at check-in. We board at 11AM, will we be able to access our card when we board the ship, I know there are many others like us who like to start our cruise with a celebratory drink when they get on.

Question: I've read that the sign & sail cards are put into our mailbox in a sealed envelope on the Vista, they no longer provide them at check-in. We board at 11AM, will we be able to access our card when we board the ship, I know there are many others like us who like to start our cruise with a celebratory drink when they get on.

You will use your boarding pass to order drinks until your room is ready.

You won't board at 11, you will check in at 11. Boarding will commence when the ship is ready. If you are Diamond, Platinum, or FTTF, your keys will be ready in your mailbox. If not, you will need to wait until the cabins are ready around 1PM. You will use your boarding pass in the meantime to make purchases.