Grandeur adventure ocean

lisa08

Hello we are booked on a cruise but are thinking about booking a second one on the Grandeur because of great prices. We may never get the chance again to cruise twice in a year. Can someone who has recently been on the Grandeur tell me about the kids program for the grandeur. Is it organized, is the space small.... thanks

My son grew up on the Grandeur, 4 cruises from the age of 4-7. He loved every minute of it. Now that he is 10 and has gone on a Voyager class ship twice, he likes that better but the AO program is great, your kids will be fine.

My children enjoyed Grandeur's programs a lot. They range from 11 to 15...not usre how old your children are. The room for the younger children looked fun and spacious when we registered in there the first day. Other than that they were all in the older room but at staggered times. The 9 to 11 have the teen area from 7 until 10. The 12-14 then enter until midnight. Guests 15-18 have it after midnight. The 9 to 11's go to the little children's room after 10 for the Late Night Party Zone.

The 12 and up have activities earlier in the evening but they are scattered in rooms around the ship. All the activities were enjoyable and my children always had fun.

Archived