Vista connecting staterooms - 1465 and 1469???

seguetocaribe

Hi All,

I just reserved these 2 staterooms on the Vista for spring break. Usually I book our cruises myself online but I decided to call Carnival this time because I was having difficulty locating connecting ocean view staterooms on my own. This set of cabins (1465 and 1469) have the little "connecting staterooms" icon when I look at the deck plans on the website. However, when I looked at it on a different location (still on carnival's website!) it doesn't have the icon indicating that they are connecting. And then other websites that show deck plans - some say yes and some say no! The woman I spoke to from carnival assures me that they are connecting but I'm not sure how she knows for sure since there is varying info. Anyone know how I can find out for sure if they are connecting rooms?? By the way, an obvious solution may seem like I should have just chosen a different pair of connecting rooms but unfortunately, there are no others available. Thanks for any help!

Carnival discovered that a lot of the information they were given as to deck plans before the launch were incorrect. I booked a cabin clearly marked as handicapped in the first day that bookings for 2017 summer were available. My PVP had checked it thoroughly for me as well. Newer deck plan maps show it is not handicapped and there are NO interior handicapped spa rooms at all on the VIsta. When I discovered it while researching my cruise, I called and was able to be relocated to a room that has satisfied my requirements. Try to find out which of the maps is the most recent - after the launch and after the cabins were actually in use.