Balance Paying Date !!!

GrandyMandy

Are MSC getting rather desperate ?

We received an email today, asking us to pay our balance for our cruise on November 20th. Scrolling down to the small print, it stipulates that it must be paid within 7 days of the email !

As seasoned and black members, we know that it is 63 days and our invoice actually shows the 19th September for the balance. So, on enquiring, we are told that it is just a reminder !!!

Not the way it was worded, that's for sure, rather a means of getting clients to pay up sooner.

Are MSC getting rather desperate ?

We received an email today, asking us to pay our balance for our cruise on November 20th. Scrolling down to the small print, it stipulates that it must be paid within 7 days of the email !

As seasoned and black members, we know that it is 63 days and our invoice actually shows the 19th September for the balance. So, on enquiring, we are told that it is just a reminder !!!

Not the way it was worded, that's for sure, rather a means of getting clients to pay up sooner.

It could be a mistake.

Thanks

I had the same e-mail and checked my Cruise Personaliser and it clearly shows 19/9/2016 as the balance due date. Just read your post and checked the e-mail and attachment again and it does say that it should be paid within 7 days. I will ring them later!

Rob

Thanks

I had the same e-mail and checked my Cruise Personaliser and it clearly shows 19/9/2016 as the balance due date. Just read your post and checked the e-mail and attachment again and it does say that it should be paid within 7 days. I will ring them later!

Rob

I sent an email back and was told that it was just a'friendly' reminder and my actual date was the 18th ! Like yourself, my invoice shows the 19th, so that is when they will receive it.

Mandy.