Here is Valor's itinerary for Nov 13...

Debfife

Just got off the phone w/Carnival. Here are the changes to the Nov 13th Sailing. Why they can't update it on the website I have no idea. I'm just glad they replaced Cozumel with a port!

Tuesday – Grand Cayman

Wednesday – Roatan

Thursday – Belize

Friday – Costa Maya 8-5

Hmmmmmmmmm

Now this is confusing. I knew Cozumel had major damage especially to the International pier. But then I heard the mayor of Cozumel had some meeting with a bunch of cruiseline reps (Carnival included) and they reported Cozumel would be open to cruise ships on November 14th. Which would have made our stop at Coz possible on the 18th as scheduled.

They would probably have to tender us in, but still.

Now you report Carnival states that we are indeed replacing Coz with Costa Maya .........Oh well we're going on a cruise Its all good no matter what *LOL*

Hmmmmmmmmm

Now this is confusing. I knew Cozumel had major damage especially to the International pier. But then I heard the mayor of Cozumel had some meeting with a bunch of cruiseline reps (Carnival included) and they reported Cozumel would be open to cruise ships on November 14th. Which would have made our stop at Coz possible on the 18th as scheduled.

They would probably have to tender us in, but still.

Now you report Carnival states that we are indeed replacing Coz with Costa Maya .........Oh well we're going on a cruise Its all good no matter what *LOL*

All the ships that were scheduled to call on Coz after Nov 14 wont be about to do so. On avg 5-7 ships stop in Cozumel in a given day. With tendering, I would imagine 1-2 ships per day. Its really to soon for them to give a rock solid answer on which ships will be calling on Coz after it re-opens.

All the ships that were scheduled to call on Coz after Nov 14 wont be about to do so. On avg 5-7 ships stop in Cozumel in a given day. With tendering, I would imagine 1-2 ships per day. Its really to soon for them to give a rock solid answer on which ships will be calling on Coz after it re-opens.

This is true

Like I said no matter where we end up we will have a good time. Were looking forward to Cozumel again , but we will just go with the flow :)

I heard the hurricane made Cozumel really bad and people can't visit it. I visited Cozumel on my Carnival Valor cruise. I've been there many different times.........I hope Cozumel gets back :) For me, Cozumel was our last port and there was a long walkway of a ton of shops. There was a ton of perfume and stuff inside. Then, When you got outside there was a bunch of necklace places and I got most of my necklaces/bracelets from there. I went on the Dolphin Swim there and we saw a sea lion show with these Mexican Guys that spoke Spanish. It was fun but very very hot out since it was July.

Well, Good luck on the new ports :D

Archived