Royal babies and tots question

vkwo

Does anyone know how often on a 7 day cruise that the royal babies and tots will be open for free play for the baby and their parent? We will be sailing on the allure of the seas to the Caribbean in February 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Oasis back in May they had an area near the nursery with a bunch of toys that was open all the time. It was unsupervised, except for the parents playing with their kids. We used it frequently with our not quite 2 year old son.

The nursery allocated I think its 15 hours per child that you can book for babysitting. If its not all booked you can request additional time. This is of course a for fee option.

We are sailing with GD on Allure in October and I have been researching this frequently. Keep in mind when you look at the RCCL www site there is the Royal Tots Program and the Royal Tots Nursery. It's a little confusing. They are totally different and available on some ships and not others.

The Oasis class has the nursery, which is for fee and staffed with sitters. The program is non-supervised, free, and is a play area where parents can take kids.

We are sailing with GD on Allure in October and I have been researching this frequently. Keep in mind when you look at the RCCL www site there is the Royal Tots Program and the Royal Tots Nursery. It's a little confusing. They are totally different and available on some ships and not others.

The Oasis class has the nursery, which is for fee and staffed with sitters. The program is non-supervised, free, and is a play area where parents can take kids.

Freedom Of The Seas has it as well. WE've used it on both ships.

Lots of RCI ships have both, we've used the nursery on Enchantment and Navigator (neither are Freedom or Oasis class) and will be using it again on Majesty next month. When looking at the ship details, it will say "royal babies ans tots nursery" if it has one and most do since RCI has been adding them during dry docks. We dropped her off once on Enchantment and twice on Navigator. You can reserve a spot as early as the first day but spots do fill up and each person only gets so many.

Edited by CruisinQueen2013