port parking YC perk?

xxHadleyxx

We sail out of Hamburg on Sunday. I couldn't book the parking online so went into the travel agent and asked her to help. I fully expected to pay for it, but the voucher i have now says 0,00€ and lists "yacht club exclusive" by that.

Is this normally a YC perk? I have never seen it listed, but it sure is a nice little benefit!

We sail out of Hamburg on Sunday. I couldn't book the parking online so went into the travel agent and asked her to help. I fully expected to pay for it, but the voucher i have now says 0,00€ and lists "yacht club exclusive" by that.

Is this normally a YC perk? I have never seen it listed, but it sure is a nice little benefit!

They do free parking as part of some offers.

I had free parking at Southampton as part of the cruise package.

It's just a marking initiative applied, just as I had free airfares from Cape town to London as part of a last minute (14 days before sailing) package designed to fill a repo cruise. (£653 for 21 nights, for an OV Fantastica experience, including all taxes and the free airfares home) (The airfare would have cost £550, so the cruise and transfers cost £103 ; £4.90pppn)

Bargain of the year.

I've seen better bargains

Dubai to Southampton 23 nights £199pp Air fares on Emirates London to Dubai £329; 7 days before departure.

And the best offer to UK region guests

3 days prior to departure, Miami to Genoa (14 nights) £0.00 if you could get to Miami yourself. unfortunately ALL UK to Miami direct flights were full, but stop-offs such as Iceland or Canada gave possible routes.

Pete

Interesting--it was never mentioned to us when booking, and since the notation mention ed YC, we figured that must be why.

In either case, it is nice to have (we only live a 5 hour drive from the port, so wouldn't be flying in any case)

(and, WOW, you have seen some amazing offers!)

Edited by NHDisneylover

We have free parking in Southampton as part of our Yacht Club package in September, along with £500 OBC. Pretty good!

Though MSC seem pretty late in supplying any documentation... by now I've normally printed off my Celebrity Xpress Pass and have my car parking pass in a document wallet ready to go!