Long Beach Hotel?

LindsayII

We stay on the Queen Mary. They give a discount if you tell them you are taking a Carnival Cruise. Early the morning of the cruise we get up and go to the aft of the Queen Mary and enjoy watching the Pride come in. It is right next door to the Queen Mary. Have fun!

I 2nd the Coast Hotel. We're going out on the Pride next week and have our pre-night at the Coast. They provide a lovely room overlooking the Queen Mary, breakfast in the morning, shuttle to check-in, and free parking for the duration of the cruise.

I booked the Holiday Inn near the airport. They said they will pick us up at the airport, take us to the cruise terminal, then pick us up when we get back and take us back to the airport. They also have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel.

I booked the Holiday Inn near the airport. They said they will pick us up at the airport, take us to the cruise terminal, then pick us up when we get back and take us back to the airport. They also have a shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel.

We also stayed at the Queen Mary. There was early check in there and we were able to walk to the embarkation area which was next door. It is amazing to compare the rooms of the old ships to the new plus you may meet the ghosts of Queen Mary.

dpfred

We stayed at the Coast Long Beach before our cruise last February. It was a really bad experience (the hotel was ok but a bit noisy and the staff was rude and unhelpful). So needless to say, we won't be staying there the night before our next Pride cruise in February.

Hi!

Can you tell me how much your room was? We need to have two rooms, each with 2 beds (double or queen). But, we need to go the "budget route" for this trip. Four moms and their daughters on a little early 8th grade graduation 4 night cruise. All we need a decent pre-cruise room. I've booked with Priceline before (Hilton in San Pedro), but I don't think it's practical for booking 2 rooms. That was a fabulous deal at $45 and free parking for the duration of the cruise. Does the Queen Mary have complimentary parking, as well?

We stay on the Queen Mary. They give a discount if you tell them you are taking a Carnival Cruise. Early the morning of the cruise we get up and go to the aft of the Queen Mary and enjoy watching the Pride come in. It is right next door to the Queen Mary. Have fun!

We stayed at The Coast Hotel and ate dinner at The Reef Resturant, just walking distance from the hotel, make sure you get the Bay View or view of the Queen Mary as there are Fireworks at 9pm right above her, and you can see the Pride dock around 6:55am from your balcony.

Archived