N625 Ventura - help please

midgefood

Hi

Was wondering if one of u lovely cruisers knew where p&o shuttle bus usually drops off passengers in Lisbon? We just want a meander round some shops & a custard tart. My mum is a bit of a wobbly so a huge power walk round stuff isn't on the cards!!! :D

Another stop is La Palma. I have read that booking one of the excursions is the best thing to do. Is this good advice or can we wander around the town for few hours under our own steam?

Thanks. :)

Hi

Was wondering if one of u lovely cruisers knew where p&o shuttle bus usually drops off passengers in Lisbon? We just want a meander round some shops & a custard tart. My mum is a bit of a wobbly so a huge power walk round stuff isn't on the cards!!! :D

Another stop is La Palma. I have read that booking one of the excursions is the best thing to do. Is this good advice or can we wander around the town for few hours under our own steam?

Shuttles in both ports and very easy to wander around. This is what I do in my scooter.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It depends where the ship docks. Some will dock very close to the town and shops so you can walk. If the ship docks underneath the bridge a shuttle will be laid on which will drop you off in the main shopping area.

It depends where the ship docks. Some will dock very close to the town and shops so you can walk. If the ship docks underneath the bridge a shuttle will be laid on which will drop you off in the main shopping area.

There is a shuttle from both berths. The closer one may be too far if walking is a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi

Hi

We always make our own way around town or further afield using taxis that we find much cheaper than the excursions and,having gained the knowledge about the island from the information sent out by p&o,we get to the taxi,show them the excursion,ask the price and usually it's a better option.

Hope this helps you