Sky Loft Upgrade?

OMG it's awesome. I mean I would never pay full price for it - the reserved seats for all shows is awesome and the costal kitchen is super convenient being so close and the food and service is good. I don't drink much so it's nice to grab a few for free during happy hour, the food in the suite lounge is nice a few light snacks around dinner hour.

The room is totally not necessary but we really feel treated like royalty and the room is so nice we could stay for weeks. The view from a Deck 17 balcony is awesome.

It's so very choice. If you have the option for a cheap upgrade and can swing it - do it. I hope I get another chance at a deal like this..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congrats.....glad to hear you're enjoying your upgrade! I agree - I make good money and have the disposable income, but I would ALMOST never pay full price for a suite. Was lucky enough to get upgraded for free from a Cat W to a GS last November for about 50% of the GS cost and did an upsell on NCL from a Balcony Gty to an aft suite for about 50% of retail. About the only way I'll sail in suites in the near future.

Congrats.....glad to hear you're enjoying your upgrade! I agree - I make good money and have the disposable income, but I would ALMOST never pay full price for a suite. Was lucky enough to get upgraded for free from a Cat W to a GS last November for about 50% of the GS cost and did an upsell on NCL from a Balcony Gty to an aft suite for about 50% of retail. About the only way I'll sail in suites in the near future.

I'm interested - have you been successful at getting the double cruise points on discounted upgrades ?

This one they said no.

I'm interested - have you been successful at getting the double cruise points on discounted upgrades ?

This one they said no.

Weren't you already booked in a JS? If so, you would have gotten double points in that room, I don't see why they would penalize you for spending more money. If you booked through a TA, have them fight that for you. If not, try C&A when you get back home.

My upgrade to the GS was free - I upgraded from a D3 to a Cat W (JS guarantee), and then was assigned a GS a few days before sailing. We received double points.