Carnival Dream Cabin 9367

Pyxie

Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one close to it before? I just got an upsell fairy call for my upcoming cruise which offered to move us from a deck 7 interior to this balcony cabin on deck 9 for $300 total. There are 4 people in our room including 2 small children and I thought this was a good deal. Bigger room, balcony, natural light instead of a dark interior, and an upper Pullman/sleeper sofa configuration instead of 2 uppers (better since my daughter is 3 and I think an upper would be too dangerous for her).

All that said, I did take it but did not realize that it is directly under the Lido (buffet area I think) and some of the reviews I read say that this can be a very noisy room due to the moving of chairs at night when they are cleaning. I think weighing the pros and cons, this is still a better choice. I am not a particularly light sleeper and my husband can use ear plugs if necessary, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with this area and if it is as bad as some people say. The reviews range from "avoid at all costs" to "not so bad" to "no noise at all."

We had room 9368 on the Dream a few months ago. It's on the port side rather than starboard but the same general location. We didn't find noise at night to be an issue at all. We were in our room getting ready for bed at 10-11 every night and never heard anything. Our 4 year old daughter slept great. My husband and I did hear noise early in the morning a couple times though. It was enough to wake us but very brief. The noise sounded like carts being rolled. I would say it was around 5 - 6 am. Our daughter slept through it.

We loved this location and will always book in this general area.

We had room 9368 on the Dream a few months ago. It's on the port side rather than starboard but the same general location. We didn't find noise at night to be an issue at all. We were in our room getting ready for bed at 10-11 every night and never heard anything. Our 4 year old daughter slept great. My husband and I did hear noise early in the morning a couple times though. It was enough to wake us but very brief. The noise sounded like carts being rolled. I would say it was around 5 - 6 am. Our daughter slept through it.

We loved this location and will always book in this general area.

Thank you! This is very helpful!

We stayed in 9290 twice and the location is great, but being so close to the Lido deck made our room stay hot. The noise was not bad at all and we got a fan from the room steward on the second one and it helped a little.