Gift Delivery to Stateroom

mtaylor04

Several months ago I remember someone posting a website or phone number for a company who would deliver gifts to a persons stateroom. I did not find anything on princess gifts selection so I was wondering if someone had information on other companies who do this.

Thank you

Mary

Mary- I posted earlier about using JUST BECAUSE BON VOYAGE GIFTS in FLL.

I returned from the Star a couple weeks ago after using their services. I highly recommend calling Laurie and Shelly at 800-882-9707 or in FLL at 305-962-7911.

They made up wondeful gift baskets for my kids from their step dad who could not come, including a plush 12" stuffed animal, favorite candies, used a backpack for my son it was cute! They also delivered case goods for me, Pepsi, H2O, Gingerale.

There is a $8.50 charge for EACH delivery onboard they have to pay to Princess. The Purser is then called in if you don't have your stuff in your cabin after muster. It probably will not be in the cabin upon arrival because food and luggage takes priority.

By the way I tried using WellWishers but after calling and calling Stephanie from their offices she would not get back to me with info or quotes, I gave up.

Hope this helps,

LL

Archived