nightlife in nassau

afrikaa

Hi! I'm sailing the same cruise as you!!! I've been researching and I saw that Senor Frogs (walking distance) was the best option. I'm not too crazy about being out too far or walking when dark, unless I'm in a group with others I meet. Just me and my fiancé. I would like to go to a club or something. I saw something about a popular place called Bambu and I would like to go to Atlantis at night but I know that's going to be expensive. Clubbing on the ship may be the best move after bar hopping on Nassau I guess lol Good luck and have fun!!! Countdown begins NOW :D

Not sure of the exact location but Breezes is close to Cable Beach. Probably would need to take a taxi. I wouldn't take a chance on the bus at night.

The twilight pass is from 5pm to 11pm and is all inclusive. I'm hoping they will have a live band playing and we can listen to some local music. (Just double checked the Breezes website. Pass is good from 6pm to 2am.)

I plan on checking with some of the other resorts that offer day passes as well but most of them didn't have their calendars scheduled out to November when I first started checking around.

Edited by 4LittleRascals

Breezes is at the closest point of Cable Beach, about 3 and a half miles from the port. You'd have to take a taxi because the buses don't run at night.

We've done the day pass at Breezes and also spent a long weekend there. Honestly, I enjoyed the day pass but I don't think I'd do a twilight pass. There's not a whole lot going on at night there. They did have a live band most nights, Funky D and the Summer Breeze Band. The singer, an older gentleman, is pretty good. You can check him out on YouTube to get an idea. But the music and entertainment on the ship is better, I think.

It is all-inclusive. Watch out for some of the bartenders in the lobby bar. They pour strong! :)