Can Mom have her own S&S account?

ashlyndalesmommy

Going on our first cruise in April on Celebration from Jacksonville to Key West and Bahamas. I'm taking my mom and DD. (DH is a farmer and has to stay at home to plant.:() My ?? is... can my mom have her own S&S card? She is in the same room with DD and I, but she will be using her own $$ for the tips, drinks, gift shop, etc. I just hate the thought of keeping track of what I spend on DD and I and what she spendsand having to see who owes what to the account. I plan on putting cash on the account only. I don't want any surprises when I get home. Mom wants to do the same with cash. Thanks for the help.:)

No problem at all, each persons account can be on there own hook. When you check in you can get an extra form for mom to fill in with her information.

You used to be able to copy the form that comes with your cruise docs, but some say they don't accept them anymore.

Have a great cruise.

Going on our first cruise in April on Celebration from Jacksonville to Key West and Bahamas. I'm taking my mom and DD. (DH is a farmer and has to stay at home to plant.:() My ?? is... can my mom have her own S&S card? She is in the same room with DD and I, but she will be using her own $$ for the tips, drinks, gift shop, etc. I just hate the thought of keeping track of what I spend on DD and I and what she spendsand having to see who owes what to the account. I plan on putting cash on the account only. I don't want any surprises when I get home. Mom wants to do the same with cash. Thanks for the help.:)

My mom and I cruised on the Inspiration on September 26 and we had seperate S/S cards/accounts. When we arrived at the terminal, we each

gave them our separate information and it was taken care of there.

Archived