Hotel Recommendation/Strategy

bburns

One of my friends from Where's George has stayed at Holiday Inn in Metairie, LA and the one at the Holiday Inn in St. Rose, LA. She told me that at certain Holiday Inns in the SouthEast Louisiana, if you stay there for an X amount of days, you get to leave your car there for free while you are on your cruise. Might be something you need to check out.

We just got off the Triumph yesterday. We stayed pre cruise one night at the Holiday Inn Superdome. It was 109.99 plus tax for their park and cruise special. One night at the hotel and up to a week of free parking in their garage. Down side is no free breakfast and no shuttle to port. It was really easy to get a cab to port and that will run you $8 a person. Definitely would stay there again.

Oh and to add it was only a 5 or so minute walk to Canal street and not far at all from Bourbon street and all the fun.

Edited by MissCruiseAddict
added more to my reply

Here's a list of park n cruise possibilities in New Orleans:

http://www.neworleanscvb.com/travel-professionals/cruises/pre-post-commisonable-packages/

I know it is talking to travel agents but you can get them too. They don't have shuttles to the port but normal taxis or Uber/Lyft cars on your phone are not expensive.