Who can access onboard credit?

dallas2016

Obc is divided between the first two names listed in the room. I had obc from a certificate so obviously mine. And I paid for myself and son but we were 1&3 listed on room (or 2&3) but credit divided between 1&2. I went to front desk and they would not change. I had to ask my friend for the money [emoji15] awkward!!

Obc is divided between the first two names listed in the room. I had obc from a certificate so obviously mine. And I paid for myself and son but we were 1&3 listed on room (or 2&3) but credit divided between 1&2. I went to front desk and they would not change. I had to ask my friend for the money [emoji15] awkward!!

Did he fork it over or did you have to steal his underwear and make him buy it back ?

Any idea what happens if person 2 on the booking is a child and her acct has no charging privileges? My brother in law and his child are booked as person 1 and 2. My BILs girlfriend is listed as person 3. I sent in a friends and family voucher on their behalf and just wondering how it will be applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums