Magic 10 year anniversary cruise 8-27-16

angiem0217

Loving your review!!! Happy Belated Anniversary!:D:D

We will be on the Magic in June, and cannot WAIT!!!!

We've been on the Breeze twice, so I know we'll love her.

Patiently waiting for more....:D

Thank you so much! Y'all will have a blast. I am looking at booking the Breeze for our next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great review! Happy Belated Anniversary!

I am with you concerning the Serenity. I love the location on the Pride and Spirit but dislike it on the newer ships. It is just to windy. If you find a spot without much wind it can be really hot too.

Great review! Happy Belated Anniversary!

I am with you concerning the Serenity. I love the location on the Pride and Spirit but dislike it on the newer ships. It is just to windy. If you find a spot without much wind it can be really hot too.

Thank you! Yes I think all Serenity should be at the back. It's just more relaxing at the back of the ship in my opinion.

I am on the ship in 16 days, and loved reading about your days at Amber Cove and St. Thomas.

Amber Cove we have reserved the Ocean Cabana (me, DH, daughter (9) & mom (70s). I figure we can take daughter to the pool slide, and zipline and enjoy the cabana too. Mom really shouldn't get much sun and hubby wants to paddle board too which I've read is in the same section. Expensive but so looking forward to the relaxation!

At St. Thomas we have also booked the Champagne Catamaran. We'd like to do the Skyride to Paradise Pt. after the snorkeling, but don't know if we'll be too tired when we return. Did you feel in need of a rest after?

Thanks!

I am on the ship in 16 days, and loved reading about your days at Amber Cove and St. Thomas.

Amber Cove we have reserved the Ocean Cabana (me, DH, daughter (9) & mom (70s). I figure we can take daughter to the pool slide, and zipline and enjoy the cabana too. Mom really shouldn't get much sun and hubby wants to paddle board too which I've read is in the same section. Expensive but so looking forward to the relaxation!

At St. Thomas we have also booked the Champagne Catamaran. We'd like to do the Skyride to Paradise Pt. after the snorkeling, but don't know if we'll be too tired when we return. Did you feel in need of a rest after?

Thanks!

I am so jealous! The ocean cabanas looked amazing. If I ever go back I will be renting one. Yes we were pretty tired after the excursion. I think when we got back we had about and hour and a half until we had to be back on board and we were pretty hungry also. We did have several beverages on the way back too so we were ready to get back, eat and relax. I am not sure how long it would take to do the sky ride but you should have time if you are feeling up to it. I hope y'all have a great cruise!

San Juan....

I didn't have an excursion booked here. My plan was to get off of the ship and explore Old San Juan. We slept in again and didn't get off the ship until about 10 am. When we got off there were tour operators at the street lined up. We talked to a few and found one we really liked. It was a 1 hour tour around the city and then he would drop us off to do some shopping. It was only $10 pp so we said sure why not. The tour was really informative and I did not realize what a beautiful city San Juan was. He took us around and we had 2 stops to get out and take photos. One was by the ocean in front of the Capitol building and the other was at one of the forts. We really enjoyed the tour and if I had it to do over I would have booked a private tour that would cater to exactly what I wanted to see. I would love to explore the forts and I am planning to go back one day and spend more time in old San Juan. But it gave me an overview of the city and left me wanting more. The tour guide dropped us off in front of a restaurant that claimed to have discovered the Pina colada. Since we had not had lunch, we decided to eat and have one of the famous Pina coladas. It did not disappoint! It was very strong but had a good taste. We shared the appetizer sampler and it had the best red fish fritters I have ever eaten. If we ever go back I will go to that restaurant to just have those again. We did a little shopping as we made our way back to the ship. All of the old building and forts were really cool and It is a city I really would like to come back to and explore.