CRAZY price drops on NCL Escape

I envy your location, living in Ottawa, Canada airfare to Miami is the cost of a cruise. Enjoy your week on the Escape.

i just jumped on a great deal for next week on the getaway but from winnipeg my flight was as much as the cruise but it was a good deal for me as i usually pay that much for just the cruise as i payed for cruise and flight as i normally travel solo. $580 for the flight and $600 for an inside then got upgraded for free to a balcony. Still happy with my total cost and in 7 days i will be on a cruise. But i agree it would be nice if flights were cheaper. How far away is the US boarder from where you are? I drive 2 hours to north dakota from winnipeg and fly allegiant sometimes to florida as it is pretty cheap at times. I am flying home for $38 on my halloween cruise plus my bag so $80 total.

I agree, I live in Northern Ontario and right now the flight is $1,500 for 2 people Canadian dollars

Sent from my Arc using Forums mobile app

I booked 4 return flights to Miami from T.Bay for $450 each...decent flights too. I think that was a GREAT deal..but agreed - usually pretty expensive coming from up here!