Disembarking/Customs for non-US citizens is awful and lengthy.

We have a mix of US citizens and Green card holders in our family also. We always all get into the regular US citizen line together as a group and have never had a problem.

Same here. Wife has a green card but since were married they never once busted my balls over it.

Hi all, got off freedom of the seas port canaveral at 9am (we are British) no problems at all, just kept walking had to wait about 5mins at passport/immigration but it was smooth and painless, very impressed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As an Aussie, we have the same problems with the US border control. The Americans we were travelling with to St Petersburg did not believe us that the Russian border control people were more polite and nicer to us that the US ones were.

I am American and toally agree with you! We heard so many horror stories about Russian immigration officers, but the ones we dealt with were fine---even smiled.

UK and US customs are far in a way the most difficult of the places I have travelled. Us is often fine, but when it is not, boy is it a pain to the whole group around us

Edited by NHDisneylover