Your Time Dining Triumph

cortneyward

It is like going to a restaurant at home.

IF it is not busy you will be seated right away.

IF it is busy you may either have to wait on a short line or be given a pager.

Remember that if you like your wait staff you can request the same team each night so they get to know you.

• 2 weeks later...
So those of you that have recently been on the Triumph and had My Time Dining, can you name some servers that you would recommend? I'd love to be able to have a great experience my first night going to the dining room.

Thanks.

We just got off TRIUMPH this morning...........had open dining .....ask to be seated in "Rocky's" area. The guys in his crew are great - very attentive, lots of fun, very personable. They'll learn your names the first night, welcome you back every evening, call you by name, and take great care of you!

Tell them "Santa" sent you -

IMG_0704_zpsj2oqu4ck.jpg Rocky is the one with the glasses!

Be prepared for a long wait for a table with ATD. I have read many recent posts from people complaining about the wait for tables with ATD. That was our experience recently on the Imagination. On a 4-night cruise, we had waits of 10 minutes on 2 nights. We had a wait of 30 minutes on Elegant Night and we were told to expect a wait of 45 minutes on our final night, so we opted for pizza instead.

Your experience with ATD may vary depending on the staff of the Triumph, the number of people in your group and the time of evening you choose to dine, but there have been too many reports of long waits to ignore the possibility.

Be prepared for a long wait on the first elegant night. We had to wait up to an hour on one of our cruises.

Most nights we don't have a wait, though. Or at least under 10 minutes.

Like riffatsea said... just expected it to be more like a restaurant. Longer wait at busier times.

Keep in mind if you're in port or if you left port earlier in the day, too. We docked overnight in port last cruise and the MDR was like a ghost town that night! I really liked it. Got to chat with our waitstaff at a leisurely pace. :)