Port Canaveral

stamford57

I can't say this is the best place (that would be objective to each person), but I can say it is where we usually park when we drive down.

Park & Cruise, 1700 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, Fl.............1-866-706-8999. We are cruising Majesty on Monday and we always purchase our tickets ahead of time. Our total cost for our 4 day cruise was $51.54 (that included the tax). I don't have the web site in front of me now or I would include that as well.

when you arrive you drop off your passengers and luggage, you are directed where to park and you keep your keys. They have several shuttle buses and we have never had to wait long either at their location or when we got off the ship.

There is another location run by Raddison and we have parked in their lot as well and never had any issues. These both places are less costly than the parking at the terminal, but each person has their own preference.

happy cruise

V

Park Port Canaveral. Have used them several times. Shuttles are quick & the staff are friendly & helpful. They helped me tremendously when I had to cut a cruise short due to the passing of my Mother. They helped me get to my car close to midnight, almost tripped over their own feet helping us load our luggage. Their kindness helped me so much that night & energized me for the 6 hour drive ahead.

The BEST option for convenience will be to park at the port itself. But it may not be the best value.

The off site parking with the best value for service (based on reviews both on their own site and on YELP is Park and Cruise on Sea Rey.