Butler--Will They Unpack and Pack for You?

Rumncoke

Going on the Jewel next Saturday. :D This is my first butler!! The ONLY thing I dislike about cruising is unpacking and packing (mostly, the latter). Has anyone who's had a butler had them do this for you? I've heard in earlier years, this was done regularly, but cruising has changed so much. Any input is greatly appreciated!

I know a guy named BAMA who would be happy to sort through your unmentionables for you:eek: He might even do it without being asked!

Our stewardess on Princess was supposed to offer this service a suite perk but she said she had never done it so I let her of the hook.

Our Butler on the Star, while being very attentive, would not want to sort through 8 suitcases, 4 of which contained my daughters makeup and shoes!

Be sure to have hot breakfast delivered to your room- he will set up the table with linens and china- just like being at home:D

---edit---this was my 1,000 post since the recount started--I really need to get a life!

---edit---this was my 1,000 post since the recount started--I really need to get a life!

Karen! seeing your avatar, i think you've aged and your vision has deteriorated since I last saw you. :p But your posts are humorous as ever!

You leave soon for Hawaii.......I'm jealous! You taking the whole family? That's our next trip also, but not sure when we have the time to go with school schedules, work schedules...etc..i may have to go alone! LOL

Karen! seeing your avatar, i think you've aged and your vision has deteriorated since I last saw you. :p But your posts are humorous as ever!

You leave soon for Hawaii.......I'm jealous! You taking the whole family? That's our next trip also, but not sure when we have the time to go with school schedules, work schedules...etc..i may have to go alone! LOL

Archived